- RSS Channel Showcase 3093792
- RSS Channel Showcase 9693317
- RSS Channel Showcase 3410105
- RSS Channel Showcase 8030094
Articles on this Page
- 04/05/17--20:33: _TEU members celebra...
- 04/19/17--19:31: _Staff cuts on the h...
- 05/02/17--22:20: _Pressure builds on ...
- 05/10/17--21:35: _Vic’s Living Wage d...
- 05/10/17--21:37: _Review tertiary sys...
- 05/24/17--17:01: _TEU at Massey to ta...
- 04/05/17--20:33: TEU members celebrate general staff
- 04/19/17--19:31: Staff cuts on the horizon at University of Otago
- 05/02/17--22:20: Pressure builds on Victoria VC to pay the Living Wage
- 05/10/17--21:35: Vic’s Living Wage day adds to pressure on VC
- 05/24/17--17:01: TEU at Massey to take a stand against workplace bullying
TEU members across New Zealand came together yesterday to celebrate the contribution general staff make to their institutions. They go by many names – general staff, professional staff , allied staff – and they are crucial to making sure New Zealand students get the world class learning experience that they deserve and expect. TEU’s General Staff Day […]
University of Otago management could be about to propose a major shake-up of the way general staff work at the university, once the results of a support services review currently underway are known. It is widely expected that the review, which started in 2015, will recommend services are shared across the whole institution rather than replicated in […]
Students, staff and union members will stand together on 10 May to call on the Vice-Chancellor of Victoria University to pay the Living Wage. Victoria’s Living Wage Day will add further pressure on Professor Grant Guilford, who has so far ignored hundreds of staff, students, alumni and community leaders that have signed postcards and letters urging the him […]
Students, staff and union members came together yesterday to call on the Vice-Chancellor of Victoria University to pay staff the Living Wage. Hundreds of Living Wage supporters gathered at the lunchtime event on Wednesday to add their voice to a growing campaign calling on Professor Grant Guilford to pay all those employed by the university enough to […]
National is being reckless trying to pass a new tertiary education law without first evaluating what impact its reforms have had on teaching and learning, stories from more than 500 staff suggest. The TEU is calling for a sector-wide review of the changes National has made to tertiary education before it enshrines its failed experiment in law. The […]
It is Pink Shirt Day tomorrow and the TEU is working with Massey University to take a stand against workplace bullying by celebrating the day at each of its campuses. Pink Shirt Day is an opportunity for people to take a collective stand in support of healthy, respectful and bully-free workplaces. The TEU at Massey University […]